The iTrac is a Vessel Monitoring System (VMS) installed on boats to monitor a vessel’s position anytime and anywhere. Utilizing the Iridium Satellite Communications system, the iTrac has global coverage for sending and receiving important data.
- State-of-the-art GPS system, accurate to within 10 meters of a reported location.
- User friendly system that is easy to install on any vessel
- Two-way communication of information (Bi-Direction Iridium Telemetry), accessible anywhere on the globe
- Ability to send GPS messages in intervals of 5 minutes up to one day, with 100% reliability
- User friendly LED functionality showing the current status of the unit
- Ability to check on the current status of the unit remotely.
- Panic Button Functionality – Panic data available within 2 minutes
- Unit operates on Vessel Power Supply, External Battery and/or Internal Backup Battery
- Ability to log Emails, GPS and Alarm Messages
- Two-way email communications via USB PC LINK!
iMailer 1.0 Click Here
In Canada: Contact JouBeh at email@example.com; Contact CMC Electronics, click Here.
In USA: Contact JouBeh at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Enquiries : Contact JouBeh at email@example.com .